M-state-Research-Forum

In this forum we will be able to discuse all metters of M-state Research, you will be able to share photos quick and easy and chat with the other users. for eas of research.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

NaHCO3 Method on sea Salts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panoramix
Admin

PostSubject: NaHCO3 Method on sea Salts   Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:44 pm

Extraction of M-state minerals form Dead Sea Salt

In this document I will try to describe a method of extracting the M-state minerals from Dead sea salt.. this method is far superior to the normal NaOH extraction.

in the method that is described it will isolate only the M-state elements,

the things you need...

Sodium bicarbonate | NaHCO3 |

Dead sea salt | real dead sea salt |

Hydrogen peroxide 30% | H2O2 |

Step (1)

is to create your working solution

make a saturated solution (9gr/100ml) of NaHCO3 this water should be at room temperature or some what colder(19 c). After all is dissolved you have made your first alkalist (working solution).

“” 9gr of NaHCO3 and 100ml of water is a saturated solution at room tempreture so for a liter of alkalist one would take 90gr of NaHCO3””

””The nice thing of this alkalist is that it breaks up the clusters on its own and it will be water soluble Hydrocarbonats,
the nice thing about this is that the oil or alchemical sulfur comes free as well, the oil and the perfect body(m-state) will recombine and form crystals. this is far superior to normal Sodium carbonate or hydroxide, ””

Step (2)

the salt

add this alkalist to some of your dead sea salt.. this will dissolve the salt, after all is dissolved filter this solution the ph is about 8. The precipitate will begin to form on top of the solution, it will form some transparent to white crystals. This will take about 2 weeks to precipitate all the M-state minerals

Dissolving the salt in alkalist

Filtration of the undissolved solids

Crystals forming on top of the water

“” the amount of salt to alkalist is a bit different, depending on the salt used, but for a idea how match u will need, I use about 6L for 1000gr/1kg of Dead sea salt. ””

“”if you close the container nothing will happen for a long time, but when u open the container it will slowly begin to precipitate the M-state, with this there will precipitate out some magnesium and some calcium in a carbonate form, If u want to speed up the process a bit you can take a large oven dish or something with loads of surface area, than the crystals will precipitate allot faster, or this will take up to 2 weeks to let every thing precipitate out.””

(now the first thing you can do is dissolve the resulting precipitate and precipitate it again with NaHCO3, but this will take forever because every precipitation will take longer, so to clean this up we will go for a different rout.)
""I Normally Precipitate 2x with NaHCO3"

this is the result of 2x Precipitation

Step (3)

The resulting precipitate can be washed and dryed, to clean it from all water soluble materials

after this is powdered in to a fine powder you can take a long neck round bottom flask and add the powder to it.

Precipitate Washing

washed and dryed Precipitate

Step (4)

Now its the time for our second alkalist The H2O2

Step (5)

Now add the solution of H2O2 to the powder in the round bottom flask. This will not do allot at first but after some time and the H2O2 will warm up and  the reaction will begin to form. cap the flask with a balloon so it is not exposed to open air.
( you will have to empty the balloon a few times along the process )

The solution will begin to get hot, this is good
after most of the of the reaction hes subsided it will cool again, let this solution sit until the balloon will not get bigger any more, then most of the reaction will be gone..

""you should add small amounts at a time, and when the reaction is done filter and add more H2O2. do this until no reaction is formed any more.""

"if the reaction is slow going you can heat the flask to about 40-50c to start the reaction and then take it of the heat source"

Step (6)

after the powder hes dissolved and the stuff that is still undissolved can be filtered off , do this with bleached filter paper “the white ones”

after filtration you will be left with a yellow solution

Now you can go 2 ways.

(1)is to make a elixir..
(2)is to separate the oil or alchemical sulfur from the m-state.

for the separation of the alchemical sulfur..
you should slowly distill of the yellow solution do this at about 40c
this will slowly precipitate the mstate. this will be a very fine white powder when the solution is about dry lower the heat and let the last of the water slowly evaporate off..

you will be left with a white powder and a golden yellow color oily substance.

for separation of this oil from the powder we can use ethanol, this will not dissolve the powder but will dissolve the oil,
digest this for 3 days at 30c and it will the ethanol will take up all the oil..

filter the the powder and ethanol, now you have the oil in the ethanol, distill the ethanol and you will be left with a golden oil
now you have the oil and the mstate..  

if u want to make a elixir you should take the yellow H2O2 solution and circulate it for some time at 35c the solution will in time turn green,
this is the time to slowly distill the water of the solution,
now you will be left with only a very fluffy snow like powder.
dry this powder on low heat.
add this dry powder to some distilled water and let it circulate at low heat for some time, the solution will turn green again and the powder will dissolve again... now you have a clean and perfect elixir. (Note: the powder will only dissolve if the oil is present)

With love...

Last edited by Panoramix on Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:09 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mstate-research.nstars.org
Panoramix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NaHCO3 Method on sea Salts   Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:35 pm

The Road to NaHCO3 Method

doing allot of extractions from all sorts of salt i found that some of the carbonate precipitate of the DSS would like to form crystals, and wanted to isolate the crystals form the very powdery magnesium and calcium carbonate.

after verifying it with precipitating a carbonate with lab-grade calcium and magnesium chloride, this showed me that no crystals were formed, so this was a clear result that showed me that these crystals were in fact not magnesium or calcium carbonate, so this could be M-state was my thought.

after collecting some of the crystals that formed after some time, i tested it for some time and it did have some defended m-state effects, so i could conclude that this was indeed m-state, but is was still very contemplated with magnesium and calcium, i could see this under my microscope there was a defined difference between precipitates, so i was on the hunt for a more isolated method of extracting these crystals.

after allot of though about how i could break down the particles and only precipitate out the crystals i came to the conclusion that a bicarbonate of magnesium and calcium is soluble in water, i thought that maybe the crystals would not have a bicarbonate form and would precipitate out. and it would be the right ph for gold m-state to precipitate this ph would be 8 - 8.5. in turn, the bicarbonate would insure that all the particles were broken down in solution, so i gave it a try, and did not do allot at first.

so i heated the solution and some of the precipitate would drop out this was a mix of carbonates, and did not like the outcome allot, i left some unheated solution overnight, and the next day there were crystals growing on top of the water, so this was great nieuws, so i left this all for some time and after 2 weeks no crystals were growing anymore, after filtration and washing and tested it for some time and it was rely strong, and had to dose down a bit, after testing i found it still to contain magnesium and calcium but allot less then before "some of the Mg and Ca was precipitated with the crystals" so i dissolved it in HCL and and did the same thing again.

this time a more pure crystal was precipitated, i repeated this process 5x and it was now as pure is it could get, this was rely a strong M-state salt, the only thing is that every time i precipitate it would take longer, so this was a little time consuming, and having patience, but thinking Alchemy is the acceleration of nature so if it can be done quicker i'm all for that, so after more experimentation i found by accident that the crystals would dissolve very slowly in hydrogen peroxide, so i did some research and some experiments with the Mg and the Ca to see if they would dissolve in it, and i concluded that they did not dissolve, this is what the Internet hes told me as well. so this was great news, so i could add H2O2 to the first precipitation and it would dissolve only the m-state crystals, after precipitating from the H2O2 with a hydroxide it formed a very fluffy semen looking precipitate, so i smiled

after slowly evaporating the H2O2 under candle light, i found that it to be a very fine powder that is not very hydro attractive, but will dissolve in water. so i smiled even more

with love..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mstate-research.nstars.org

NaHCO3 Method on sea Salts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1